These beautifully soft ankle socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool, which allows your skin to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- A classic fair isle pattern in copper and terracotta
- Green rib, heels and toes
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- They pull up to just below the calf.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Designed in London and ethically produced in Portugal from beautifully soft, animal welfare approved, Italian spun lambswool.
- Perfect as bedsocks, fun for festivals, countryside rambling, skiing, camping, or a comforting flight sock.
- They are bound to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift for adventurers and loungers.
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness. Spin and leave to dry naturally....do not tumble dry!