"Do you go out for a walk and come back with pockets full of sycamore seeds, beech nuts or shiny conkers? Are you fascinated by empty seed pods or acorn cups? It sounds like you might be a treasure hunter like me and these little delights might excite you (or a treasure hunting friend)." - Hannah Nunn
- twelve mixed treasures in a set
- laser cut from thick card
- made to order in our studio
- choose from many colour combinations
- comes with a metre (ish) of nylon string on a bobbin
- ready to be easily threaded horizontally or vertically
- wrapped in a a 100% compostable glassine bag
This is a set of twelve tiny treasures in an array of colour options. In each set you will get two sycamore seeds, two poppy seed head, some ash keys, an Indian horse chestnut and a mix of little acorns, catkins, poppy seed tops and beech nuts. It's a really nice balance of seeds and pods for display.
PLEASE NOTE! When you have made your choice of colours we will pick from the shapes at random so you may get a slightly different mix than what is shown but we can guarantee that they will all be lovely! The strings look gorgeous hanging on their own but the first few images show the potential of hanging multiple strings together.