Stylish and hardwearing cotton ankle socks expertly knitted from the softest combed organic cotton to keep your feet looking and feeling great.
- A swarm of bright yellow bees on a stripy ginger base
- Smoky blue rib, heel and toes
- Designed in London and made in Portugal from soft spun organic cotton
- Our socks are knitted on a fine gauge machine to create a dense but lightweight fabric with a luxurious feel and durable wear.
- Feature hand-linked toes for extra comfort.
- 80% cotton, 15 % polyamide, and 5% elastane for added durability, comfort and fit.
- The high cotton content ensures long-lasting and comfortable wear with the benefits of natural breathable fibres.
- Standard 100 OEKO-TEX cotton.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Great for everyday use in shoes, trainers
- Perfect gift for the dapper gentlemen or a sock drawer treat for yourself.
Wash Care: These socks are easy to take care of; simply machine wash at 30 C / 86 F and dry naturally. They can also be tumble dried on a cool setting.
TOP TIP - Wash your socks inside out to keep them looking lovely for longer.