These luxuriously soft and practical wrist warmers are made from 100% Geelong lambswool and are a must-have winter accessory.
- Classic stripes in peach and concrete grey
- Trimmed with moss green and denim blue.
- Practical for people on the go perfect for gardeners or working in a chilly office.
- Keep fingers free and wrists snug.
- 100% Geelong lambswool
- Made in Scotland
- Designed at our East London studio
- Handwash only
Hand wash at no higher than 30 degrees using a wool care detergent and fabric conditioner, spin to remove any excess water, dry flat, then steam iron on reverse. Or dry clean. Any bobbles that develop with regular use can easily be removed with a pilling comb.
One size fit.
Top to bottom 19cms / 7.5"
Width when flat 9cms / 3.5"