These beautifully soft, knee-high socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool, which allows your skin to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy or wearing in wellies.
- Classic stripes in mustard and soft brown
- Khaiki green rib, heel & toes.
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- The heel to the top of the rib, 36cm / 14", comes up to just below the knee.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Made in Portugal from high-quality, ethically sourced Italian spun lambswool yarn.
- Perfect as house socks or ideal for festivals, countryside rambling, skiing, camping, or a fun flight sock.
- They will become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift for adventurers and loungers alike.
Fit: One size fit, covers 8-11 UK / 42-45 EU / 8.5-11.5 US / 26.5-29.5 JPN
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness. Leave to dry naturally. Do not tumble dry. Can be gently steam ironed.