These beautifully soft, knee-high socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool, which allows your feet to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- A classic fair isle pattern in oatmeal and dark green
- Orange rib, heel & toes
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- From the heel to the top of the rib measures 33cm / 13" and comes up to just below the knee.
- Gently elasticated hold to stop them from wrinkling down.
- Designed in London and produced in Portugal from beautifully soft, ethically sourced Italian spun lambswool.
- They are ideal as house socks or for wearing at festivals, walking the dog, skiing and camping.
- They will surely become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift.
Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness. Leave to dry naturally. Do not tumble dry. Can be gently steam ironed.
Fit: One size fit, covers 4-7 UK / 37-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN