These beautifully soft, knee-high socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool, which allows your feet to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- Mid-grey mountains topped with light grey snow against a denim blue sky
- Bright yellow heel & toe
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 33cm/ 13" come up to just-below-the-knee.
- Gently elasticated hold to stop them wrinkling down.
- Designed in London and produced in Portugal from beautifully soft, ethically sourced Italian spun lambswool.
- Ideal as house socks or for wearing at festivals, walking the dog, skiing and camping.
- They are sure to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift.
Fit: Women's one size, 4-7 UK / 37-41 EU / 6.5-9.5 US / 23-26 JPN
Wash Care: Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30°C or hand wash. Use a wool care detergent and add a drop of fabric conditioner for extra softness