Cleansing shampoo bar enriched with argan oil, shea butter and honey.
Wet hair, wipe the bar through your hair. Lather and rinse.
The main ingredient in our bar is Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - a gentle yet effective cleansing agent from a sustainable source - coconuts.
It also contains:
- Organic cold-pressed Argan oil sourced from a women's co-operative in Morocco - to maintain hair health
- Raw organic honey from the Scottish Borders - to act as a humectant helping your hair maintain moisture
- Raw Organic Shea Butter sourced from a women's co-operative in Ghana - to nourish your hair
- Organic non-palm Glycerin from France - to keep your hair soft and manageable
- Pure Himalayan salt - to add volume and bounce to your hair
- Fragranced with Bergamot and Rosemary essential oils - known to promote healthy hair and stimulate the scalp
Our shampoo bar is not soap-based and does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS).
Full ingredients list:
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate**, Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Mel (Raw Scottish Honey), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Organic Coconut Oil), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Organic Virgin Argan Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Organic Raw Shea Butter), Organic Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Aqua, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool
*Naturally occurring in essential oils
**Surfactants derived from Coconut oil
paraben free - palm oil free - cruelty free - SLS free - plastic free
All soaps are sold in a 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper and card which is fully biodegradable.
Handmade and unique - the weight of the soap can vary by a few grams, and the designs will naturally differ per bar