These painted wood earrings are all about the unexpected detail. The way the smaller and larger flat oval interlock. The unusual colourways – choose from blueberry or terracotta. The chunky silhouette, but light weight. It’s intelligent design; grown-up enough for workwear, but with enough fun to stretch into evenings.
Handmade in Wolf & Moon's North London Studio.
Wood, sterling silver ear posts
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Wolf & Moon jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.